OxygenD's Editor Blog with Diane Hart

Friday, July 17, 2009

Ouch! My abs ache!

You know what I mean when I say I want to speed dial in my abs – when we chatted last week my vacation was imminent, and it’s even closer today! At the gym this morning, I did serious abs work. And it already aches when I laugh, though the day is only half over! I also know that it’ll probably hurt even a bit more as the day progresses, and likely moreso tomorrow. But that’s normal and a good thing, as far as I’m concerned. It tells me I’ve done the job right. That I didn’t hold back; that I pushed a little more than last time.

You see, swimsuit time is coming on fast so I grabbed the Six Minute Abs story in our new Abs Special and now I’m paying the price…but that’s ok, as long as it gets me to where I want to be next week (just don’t make me laugh).

No comments:

Post a Comment