OxygenD's Editor Blog with Diane Hart

Monday, December 14, 2009

"Ditch Junk Food" (it's easier than you think)

Ok, so I know what you're thinking: It really isn't as easy as you think it is to stop eating junk food, especially at this time of year. You likely think it's easier for me to do it because I'm fortunate to be surrounded at work with like-minded clean-eating colleagues. But, as we note in our upcoming Oxygen collector's special, Fat Loss, if you approach it one step at a time, getting off the junk food train isn't as overwhelming as it may appear. In the article "Your New Hot Body!" on page 116, you'll get the goods on how exactly you can do it – in five easy steps. Plus, we not only tell you how to do it, but what to do before you even start! I'm really excited about this new issue – join me on Friday and we'll chat a little more about it. In the meantime, let me know how you're doing this time of year and how you stay away from drive-thrus and take out food. Any tips to share? Have your say!

No comments:

Post a Comment