OxygenD's Editor Blog with Diane Hart

Monday, August 31, 2009

I hear you!

Okay, right up front I have to send apologies to all who send me messages either through this blog or by email – it’s simply overwhelming to try to get back to all of you individually but I do appreciate all who get in touch with me. In fact, the stories you’re sending me are terrific – funny, thoughtful and, quite often, moving. What amazes me – and inspires me – are your stories of personal perseverance. Some of you truly are courageous, continuing to work out through all kinds of personal or professional challenges. Keep it up! (and keep sending me stories – send to Have Your Say) And let me know just one small change you’ve made that’s made a big difference – we’ll gather them all and share. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment