OxygenD's Editor Blog with Diane Hart

Friday, December 17, 2010

New Special Issue for New Year!

I was so impressed with Oxygen's fact checker Kirstyn Brown (check out her blog!) that I wanted her to share her story in our new Fat Loss Special that's coming out Jan 4. I hope you'll agree that she has come so far!!!!! It takes, as many of you know, such great courage to even begin to make such major changes in your life.....so kudos to Kirstyn! Let me know what you think about her story and your favorite part of it all (I know mine!). Talk soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the memorable opportunity and all of your support, Di! What an incredible way to end the year, and begin a new one. The issue is stunning and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. I just know everyone will love it.

    ReplyDelete