OxygenD's Editor Blog with Diane Hart

Friday, August 13, 2010

Talk about motivation!


Just back from the IDEA conference in LA and what an inspiration it was! Great to see Oxygen advisory board members presenting the latest research and exercise science - we all came back with tons of (gulp) ideas!!!!! I also wanted to thank you again for posting so many helpful ways you stay motivated - our next Oxygen special issue Off the Couch! Motivation for Real Women is on stands this fall and we've packed it with tons of motivating tips from real women like you! Stay tuned! p.s. here's a photo of model Melissa Pittman and me after working on the beach on our photo shoot following the conference! Pick up a copy - she's in it!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I can't wait to get that special ! I ordered three older issues of Oxygen and got them within the week and I squeaked and bounced because I was so happy to get them. I love your magazine. I have never been so passionate about a magazine like this.

    ReplyDelete