OxygenD's Editor Blog with Diane Hart

Monday, April 5, 2010

Say what?


I have to tell you how happy I am with Oxygen's latest book, Pick it Kick it! Not only did I get to research all about nutrition and fat loss, but I learned all kinds of nifty facts pertinent to all of us struggling to find new ways to stay on the clean-eating and exercise track. For example, one of the facts in the book is this: Cutting down on fat and losing those pounds will save you money in the long run. According to the National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, a 10% weight loss will reduce an overweight person's lifetime medical costs by $2,200–$5,300 . Yikes! If you don't need another reason to lose a few pounds, how about cheaper medical costs? Works for me!!!!!

p.s. There's tons of motivation and tips in the book. Buy it here!

p.p.s. The Abs special goes on sale tomorrow!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment