OxygenD's Editor Blog with Diane Hart

Friday, November 26, 2010

Boot camp blast!

I've chatted before about how much I like to break out of my comfort zone - be it trying a new place to travel or a new activity - and so I grabbed the opportunity to try a boot camp this week when in Vancouver....what a blast! We did two minute circuits of all kinds of resistance training and cardio - everything from back rows to pushups to mountain climbers to jump squats - yikes! Thanks to Josie in Vancouver who led the hour long class through all the circuits. I love to strength train and run as you know but the odd time it's great to shock your muscles (and your mind) by taking on another challenge. Have you ever tried a boot camp? Or anything else? (btw, my muscles felt it two days afterwards!)

No comments:

Post a Comment