OxygenD's Editor Blog with Diane Hart

Friday, March 18, 2011

Hey look at us!!!!

Here's just some of the gang in front of our booth at The Arnold....from left, Erin Smith, Stacy Kennedy, Wendy Morley and yours truly!

p.s. Wendy, a triathlete training for her first Ironman next November, and myself run with a couple of other girls at lunchtime at our runner's club here at the office. We stay motivated by sending a group email early in the morning and checking to see who is up for a run - it's just great!

Question: What's your secret to staying on track? 

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a runner, but if I don't get my morning workout in, it throws my whole schedule off track and I feel terrible and guilty the rest of the day!
    The secret is...just do it and don't give yourself enough time to talk yourself out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at you gals is an inspiration to stay on track! Really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals - at this point in the show we were pretty tired but we always perk up (pun intended!) when there's a camera around! LOL.

    -Diane

    ReplyDelete