OxygenD's Editor Blog with Diane Hart

Friday, March 19, 2010

Amazing Abs!


So excited to let all of you know about our upcoming Oxygen Collector's issue, Abs - we think it's better than ever! Not only is it packed with the great information you've come to expect from our magazines, we introduce a new face to you....cover model Miryah Scott from Calgary, Alberta in Canada. You'll read all about her and find out insider's training tips just by picking it up next month. It's on newsstands April 6! It's inspired me to incorporate some new ways to do abs (and I have to admit that all too often I leave 'em to the end of my workout). Check it out and then let me know what you think....anytime!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm not sure if these comments get checked, but: does Oxygen have a Twitter? I was just discussing this with some friends on Twitter. If you do we can't find it, if you don't, we think you should! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love any new magazines - they are inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the magazines, but I hate the fact that it cost 5.99 to ship one magazine. That's a bit pricey for such a little package.

    ReplyDelete