OxygenD's Editor Blog with Diane Hart

Monday, September 28, 2009

Motivation and more at the Olympia

Just back from the Olympia and, as usual, both fatigued and energized by it! As busy as it is between the fitness shows, the interviews and the photo shoots, it’s always an inspiring time – I’m always impressed with the dedication and commitment of fitness gals (that’s you!). In fact, armed with new-found motivation, I vow to get into the gym even more! One of our models, Kim Dolan, came to the shoot with tons of interesting fit facts – she’d prepared lots of stuff for us, including her journal. I asked her to share how she sticks to her plan and she gave one key tip - she cooks everything herself! An avid cook, Kim prefers to spend time planning meals and snacks herself – and it’s paid off handsomely! For more motivation from fit models like Kim, pick up Oxygen’s Off the Couch! on newsstands Oct. 6 (if you’re like me and you derive great inspiration from stories of other women, you’ll love the stories within the pages of this new Oxygen special!). Let me know what you think…can’t wait to hear from you!


ON-SET DURING THE PHOTO SHOOT AT THE OLYMPIA (from left, models Brooke Griffin and Kim Dolan stand with make-up and hair stylist Christine Copland, Stacy Kennedy and me, seated.)

1 comment:

  1. I am counting down the days till this goes on sale. I need it!!:)

    ReplyDelete